Wednesday, September 14

Class Clown.

This Kid...

(look mom I have bugs in my teeth!)
DSC00066

 I picked him up from school and he informed me that his teacher separated him and his two friends so that they would play with the other kids in their class, not just each other. 
I said, "It's nice to get to know the other kids in your class. Did you make any new friends?"
"Nope." he replied. 
"I told  Mrs. ___(the teacher)....
We don't talk to strangers."

And then he smiled.

Pretty sure this kid added his name on the ballot for the
Class Clown. 

Please,
don't vote for us.
DSC00068

3 notes:

* Chrissy * said...

Love this post! When I was in preschool, Justine (Storaasli) and I were separated too. We couldn't eat lunch together and couldn't sit next to each other during circle time. Then to make it even more difficult for us to be besties, we weren't in the same class until the 5th grade! And guess what, after 23 years, we're still as close as ever. And if I had the opportunity to vote for cutest pumpkin ever even with the bug teeth app, your little man would win :)

Jess said...

Chrissy this was the sweetest comment! Thanks for making my night.

Anonymous said...

I would vote for Noah too! He is so sweet, smart, and funny! Class clown = knows how to bring humor to an otherwise not fun situation. Love him :)